Dr. Cooperrider was born and raised in Idaho. She graduated from Eagle High School in 2006 where she played soccer. She went on to attend the University of Redlands where she played two years of varsity soccer, worked as an athletic training aide, and graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in Biology. She attended medical school at University of Washington, graduating in 2014 and returned to Idaho to complete a residency in family medicine and a fellowship in sports medicine. Following this, she spent a year of practicing rural medicine in New Zealand. She returned to the US in 2019 and has been practicing at ISMI since. In addition to sports medicine, she is also passionate about women’s health, mental health, and relative energy deficiency in sport (RED-S). In her free time, she enjoys running, mountain biking, backpacking, practicing her Spanish, teaching yoga, and spending time with her family.
- Undergrad: University of Redlands – Redlands, CA
- Medical School: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Internship: Family Medicine Residency of Idaho, Boise, ID
- Residency: Family Medicine Residency of Idaho, Boise, ID
- Fellowship: Idaho Sports Medicine Institute, Boise, ID